Wednesday 4 December 2013

Weight loss journey - week one

Long time, no write.

I have been extremely slack with this blog, one post in almost 2 years! This is changing today!

I plan to start posting weekly updates, and will start weekly vlogs as well.

I have started the journey to a healthy weight and fitness this week.



I started consistently logging into myfitnesspal, only eating allowed calories and have also started 30 Day Shred (30DS). 

I am sticking with 2 days on, 1 day off with 30DS, so I don't put too much strain on my body - I have a lot to lose!

So far, I have have lost 600g/1.5lbs since Monday!

It has not been too difficult so far, although housework is a little neglected atm.

I will continue to post weekly updates, and when I post on my YouTube channel I'll link my vlogs.

If you want any further info on what I am currently doing to improve my health, or want to friend me on myfitnesspal, comment below and I'll try to address it in my next post.



Until next time,
Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment